You might have bought a new computer for your home and you need to download Office 365 or might have a computer and need to reinstall or install Office 365. At this point of time, you need to have a clear idea of the steps to follow for completing the download and the installation of Office 365. But the individuals who are not tech savvy and are hesitating to perform the steps all by their own self, require the help of expert Office support for getting their work done. So, if you are interested to download Office 365 and install it, go through the steps mentioned below to complete the process.
- The first step that you need to perform is to sign in for the purpose of downloading Office 365.
- Here you need to go to the official website www.office.com and you have to select sign in.
- You need to sign in with the account which is associated with the version of Office that you have purchased. If you are using the Microsoft account, then you need to visit the home page of Office and select install Office 365.
- After you have selected install, the process of downloading should start which would be completed within a few minutes.
- When the downloading is completed, you need to proceed to the next step for beginning with the process of installation.
- Now you need to proceed according to the browser you use. If you use Chrome, then you need to select ‘Setup’. For Internet Explorer or Edge, you need to select ‘Run’ and for Firefox, you need to select ‘Save File’.
- If there is a prompt form the ‘User Account Control’ saying that if you want this app to make changes in the device, you need to select Yes.
- After the installation is finished, it will be prompted on the screen of your computer. When you see the message on the screen that Office is installed, you need to select Close.
Now, the overall procedure of downloading and installing Office 365 is completed. You just need to follow the instruction displayed on the screen of the computer to find the location of all the apps of Office 365. Then you can proceed accordingly and finally begin to use the programmes of Office that you require for your work and proceed with it. If you face any kind of problems, you can call on the Office support helpline number to get all your problems resolved.